V2P believes change rarely happens in a vacuumed approach. Powerful things happen when people come together to get truths on the table to see the world from one another’s perspective.
V2P Team Effectiveness workshops engage team members in a fun, engaging and respectful way. The approach depends on the clients needs. Some examples include:
- using insights from feedback reports (ex. MBTI) as a starting point to reveal blind spots and opportunities;
- strategic planning including vision, values and action planning
- accountability groups to hold people to their commitments to action;
- team coaching dialogues using relationship focused, systems-based techniques
- reveal individual working styles and perspectives with the intent to increase communications, collaboration and relationships
- increased relationships are proven to have a positive impact on employee engagement and loyalty
- effective teaming leads to increased focus on strategic vision and goals, often resulting in improved business results
- managers gain time back in their day due to less time spent dealing with team issues.